- Bpf chilled pet rolls need to be kept in the fridge.
- To determine the correct amount to feed your pet, refer to the Daily Serving Guide on the side of your Bpf roll.
- Slice off the correct size portion and remove the slip of plastic packaging covering the roll.
- Cut the roll into slices and then into smaller squares and serve.
- Place the remainder of your roll in the fridge (with a Fresh Cap over the end if you wish).
- Once opened your Bpf roll will stay fresh in the fridge for 7-10 days.
Switching to Bpf rolls
As with any change to your pets diet it is recommended that you change gradually over a few days. Mix your Bpf roll with your pets previous diet increasing the proportion each day.
Your Bpf roll is formulated to be fed as your pets sole diet.
Common Features of every BPF roll
Bpf rolls are lightly cooked between 80-98 Degrees Celsius for not less than 15 minutes. This not only ensures the safety of the meat but as it is cooked for only a short time it maintains the integrity of the nutrients.
Note: Canned Pet Food is cooked for over an hour at 120 ºC. Dry Pet Food is either baked at over 200 ºC or pressure-cooked at extremely high temperatures.
Fresh NZ Meat
Our selection of fresh beef, lamb and chicken is collected from MPI licensed establishments daily and is processed within hours. Our factory is licensed by MPI, whose officer's frequent visits ensure all preparation, cooking, processing, packing and procedures meet their exacting requirements.
Happier, more energy, greater enjoyment from meal time, better smelling breath and coat, new lease on life, marked improvement with skin conditions, clean and pleasant to feed. These are just a few of the comments we frequently get from our customers.